|Home||» Products||» Blood Sample Collection Tube||» Pharmaceutical Blood Collection Tubes|
Pharmaceutical Blood Collection Tubes
With an expertise of 9 years, we are engrossed to serve the ever-changing demands of cosmetic industries by offering a qualitative array of Pharmaceutical Blood Collection Tubes. The offered tubes help in getting the blood samples safely and in transporting the same conveniently. These tubes are manufactured by our seasoned professionals using supreme quality raw materials and innovative techniques. Apart from this, we are offering these Pharmaceutical Blood Collection Tubes to our clients at nominal rates.
- Light weight and portable
- Easy to clean
- Crack resistance
- Optimum transparency
Blood collection tube with fluoride-oxalate / Sugear Vial
The tubes are disposable and economical to use. They are supplied in packing of 100 tubes/Poly Pack .
The biggest advantage is that you are collecting blood every time in fresh and new tubes instead of old, repeatedly used glass vials.
Other advantages of our fluoride-oxalate tubes are as follows:
1. The quantity of fluoride-oxalate solution per tube is very critical. Little less quantity will result in clotting of blood sample and little high quantity will result in clumping of blood cells. Our company maintains the required exact quantity of the solution per tube.
3. The tubes are light in weight also completely leak proof. It is very convenient to transport
the tubes from hospital wards to labs and also for transporting samples collected outside the premises of a lab.
4. The tubes are transparent like glass test tubes.
5. Less shaking of sample is required as compared to glass vials.
6. Even labs not employing very expensive cell counter machines and doing hematology work manually can use these fluoride-oxalate tubes as routine practice.
7. Every tube has got a marking at 2.5 ml. level.
8. The tubes are very economical. Even a small lab can afford to use them routinely.
9. We have packed 100 tubes in such a fashion that after collection of blood samples, .
10.These tubes can be centrifuged.